Winter Apple and Dried Wild Blueberry Salad
Recipe by Charlotte Martin MS, RDN, CPT for Wyman’s
Yield: 6 – 8 servings
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2, 5 oz. bags mixed salad greens
- 1 large tart apple, thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Wyman’s dried wild blueberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
- ½ cup crumbled feta or goat cheese
- Whisk together the first four ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add mixed greens, apple, and red onion to a large bowl. Add dressing, and toss to coat.
- Top with remaining ingredients and serve.