Wild Blueberry-Lemon Immune-Support Smoothie
Yield: 1 smoothie (about 1 1/3 cups)
Features lemon juice (for vitamin C), sunflower seeds (for vitamin E), and yogurt (for gut-healthy probiotics)
- 1 cup frozen Wyman’s Wild Blueberries
- ½ – 3/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger root
- 2 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- grated zest of 1 lemon (about 2 teaspoons zest, reserve a little for garnish, if desired)
- juice from 1 lemon (about 2 tablespoons juice)
- Add ingredients to a high-speed blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with lemon zest, if desired, and enjoy!