Wild Blueberry Lemon Blender Pancakes
Recipe by Charlotte Martin MS, RDN, CPT
Yield: 4 servings
• 2 cups rolled oats (gluten-free if necessary)
• ¾ cup low-fat milk or almond milk
• ½ cup plain, 2% Greek yogurt
• 2 eggs
• 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
• 2 tsp baking powder
• ½ tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp vanilla
• ¼ tsp salt
• Juice and zest of a small lemon
• 1 cup Wyman’s Wild Blueberries
1. Add oats to a high-powered blender and blend until flour-like consistency.
2. Add remaining ingredients (except for blueberries) and blend until well-combined. If batter is too thick, add an extra splash of milk. Let batter sit while you preheat skillet.
3. Heat a skillet or griddle over medium high heat. Grease with a little butter, oil, or cooking spray.
4. Drop ¼ cup batter for each pancake. Immediately top with blueberries. Cook for 2-3 minutes, flip, and cook on the other side for a couple more minutes until cooked through.
5. Serve topped with thawed wild blueberries and maple syrup.