Wild Blueberry Eye Enhancer Smoothie
Yield: 1 smoothie (about 1 3/4 cups)
Features spinach or kale, carrots (for lutein and vitamin A/beta carotene), orange juice (for vitamin C), wild blueberries (for anthocyanins), flax (for omega 3s and vitamin E). If you want some protein in this smoothie, consider adding in the protein powder (and extra water)
- 1 cup frozen Wyman’s Wild Blueberries
- ½-cup baby spinach or baby kale leaves
- ½ medium frozen banana, cut into chunks
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup chopped carrots (or about 4 baby carrots)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, plus ¼ cup water, optional
- Add ingredients to a high-speed blender in the order listed. If you want some protein in this smoothie, add in the protein powder and water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!