Wild Blueberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Recipe by Kit Broihier, MS, RD, LD for Wyman’s
Yield: 1 smoothie (about 1 ½ cups)
- ½ cup frozen Wyman’s Wild Blueberries
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons whipped, plain cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional garnish – graham cracker or graham cracker crumbs
1. Add ingredients to a high-speed blender in the order listed.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into a glass. If desired, garnish with a piece of graham cracker or sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs, and enjoy!