Wild Blueberry Sangria (Two Ways)
Our favorite thing about pitcher drinks is their versatility. This is a starter recipe for a mocktail or a cocktail as a sangria, but we encourage trying different combinations of fruits and carbonated water or wine with our Wild Blueberry Juice. Cheers!
- 1 bottle (500ml) Wild Blueberry Juice
- 2 lemons cut in half and sliced
- 2 oranges cut in half and sliced
- 2 cups frozen Wild Blueberries
- 12 ounces sparkling water – or 12 ounces sparkling white wine
Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher and serve over ice as desired.