What You Have-on-Hand Immunity-Supporting Smoothie
Recipe by Kit Broihier, MS, RD, LD for Wyman’s
Yield: 1 smoothie (about 1 1/3 cups)
Features orange juice (for vitamin C), nut butter (for protein and vitamin E), and yogurt (for protein and gut-healthy probiotics)
- 1 cup frozen Wyman’s Wild Blueberries or Triple Berry blend
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons nut or seed butter of any type
- ½ cup milk of any type
- Add ingredients to a high-speed blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!