Tropical Smoothie Bowl
Recipe by Charlotte Martin MS, RDN, CPT and created in partnership with SharkNinja.
Yield: 2 servings
• 1 – 2 cups unsweetened, refrigerated coconut or almond milk
• 4 cups Wyman’s Tropical Berry & Coconut mix
• Sliced banana and/or kiwi
• Shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
• Chia seeds
• Nut butter or chopped nuts
Directions specific to the Ninja® Foodi® Power Blender & Processor System with Smoothie Bowl Maker:
1. Install Stacked Blade in pitcher.
2. Add milk first (start with 1 cup). Then add remaining ingredients (except for toppings). Select the “BOWL” function and press start. If necessary, add additional milk. Mixture should be thick!
3. After blending is complete, divide mixture amongst two bowls and decorate with desired toppings.