Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Smoothie
Recipe by Charlotte Martin MS, RDN, CPT and created in partnership with SharkNinja.
Yield: 2 servings
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups Wyman’s Strawberries
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- Pinch salt
Directions specific to the Ninja® Foodi® Power Blender & Processor System with Smoothie Bowl Maker:
1. Install Stacked Blade in pitcher.
2. Add milk first. Then add remaining ingredients. Select the “SMOOTHIE” function and press start.
3. After blending is complete, serve!