Rainbow Blueberry Salsa
Recipe by Charlotte Martin MS, RDN, CPT and created in partnership with SharkNinja.
Yield: 6 – 8 servings
• 2 roma tomatoes, cut into 2” pieces
• ½ yellow bell pepper, seeded & cut into 2” pieces
• ¼ red onion, peeled & cut into 2” pieces
• 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
• ¼ cup fresh cilantro
• 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• Juice of a lime
• 1 cup Wyman’s Frozen Wild Blueberries, defrosted
• Salt and pepper to taste
Directions specific to the Ninja® Foodi® Power Blender & Processor System with Smoothie Bowl Maker:
1. Install Stacked Blade in pitcher.
2. Add the first ingredients and run “CHOP” program once. If not chopped to your liking, run a second time.
3. Transfer contents to a medium-sized bowl, add olive oil and lime juice, and fold in wild blueberries.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve with tortilla chips!