A tasty Fall snack!
1 teaspoonGround clove
1 teaspoonBaking soda
1 1⁄4 cupsugar
1 canPumpkin Puree
1 1⁄2 cupWyman's of Maine Fresh Frozen Dark Sweet with Red Tart Cherries
- Set the oven at 350 degrees. Grease an 11 x 7 baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, ground clove, nutmeg, baking soda and salt.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl with a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Beat in the pumpkin puree and then fold in the cherries.
- Add batter to the pan and bake 35 to 40 minutes. Cool in pan.