Mixed Berry Waffles
Recipe by Jen Bates for Wyman’s
- ¾ cup Wyman’s Triple Berry Blend, thawed (approx ½ cup when thawed)
- 1 ⅓ cup (185g) all purpose flour
- ¼ cup (45g) powdered sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cup (338g) buttermilk
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 egg
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- In a large bowl mix the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda until thoroughly
- To the dry ingredients add the vanilla, buttermilk, melted butter, and egg, mixing until just combined (a few lumps are ok). Fold in the thawed berries.
- Scoop batter into waffle iron and cook as directed, usually 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with toppings such as butter and maple syrup, whipped cream, and/or additional berries!