Mango Berry Butternut Squash Smoothie Bowl
Recipe by Kit Broihier, MS, RD, LD for Wyman’s
Yield: 1 bowl (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 cup Wyman’s Mango Berry Blend
- 1 5.3 oz. cup mango Greek yogurt
- ½ cup frozen butternut squash (either pureed or cubed)
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon honey, optional
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
Suggested garnishes: additional Mango Berry Blend, granola, walnuts, dash nutmeg
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender in the order listed.
- Blend until mixture is smooth; it will be thick. Thin with additional water, if desired.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, garnish as desired and enjoy immediately!