Lemon Wild Blueberry Bread
Recipe by Kailee Walters for Wyman’s
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (6 tbsp) full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup frozen Wyman’s Wild Blueberries
- 2 cups (160g) oat flour (blended rolled oats)
- 1/2 cup (56g) almond flour
- 1.5 (8g) teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tsp ground ginger
Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix until evenly combined. Blend all wet ingredients except the egg and the wild blueberries together until smooth.
In a separate bowl, whisk the egg until a uniform color, and add the blended mixture to the egg and gently mix until fully incorporated. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet, whisking until just barely combined. Last, mix in the wild blueberries. Pour into a lined bread pan.
Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the top is beginning to golden. Allow to fully cool before slicing and serving.