Lemon, Basil & Berry Cooler
Recipe by Kit Broihier, MS, RD, LD for Wyman’s
This recipe tastes like summer in a glass. If you have a crowd, multiply the recipe ingredients as needed and blend it in a large blender.
Yield: 1 beverage (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 cup frozen Wyman’s Triple Berry blend
- ½ teaspoon sugar or honey
- 3-4 leaves fresh basil
- ½ cup lemon seltzer
- Additional basil leaves for garnish, if desired
1. Add first 4 ingredients (lemonade through basil) to a high-speed blender in the order listed.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour over ice in a large glass; top with seltzer.
4. Stir, garnish with basil leaves if desired, and enjoy!