Fruity Nutty Quinoa Smoothie
Recipe by Kit Broihier, MS, RD, LD for Wyman’s
Yield: 1 smoothie (about 2 cups)
- 1/3-1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 Tablespoons natural peanut butter or other nut butter
- ½ cup milk of choice
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 ¼ cups frozen Wyman’s Berry and Banana blend
- 1 Tablespoon fruit-sweetened spread or jam (any flavor you like)
- Add the quinoa, peanut butter and milk to a high-speed blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Add the yogurt, jam and berries and blend again until smooth and combined. Pour into a glass and enjoy!