Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Pizza
Recipe by Jen Bates for Wyman’s
- 1 premade pizza crust, room temperature (store bought or homemade)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 oz (113g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup (285g) greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup (30g) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Wyman’s Triple Berry, thawed
- (optional) honey, chocolate chips, and/or cocoa nibs for serving
Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll out pizza dough to size of pan, approximately 1⁄4” thick. Place on baking sheet and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 15 minutes or until just turning golden brown.
While the pizza bakes prepare the toppings. In a bowl beat the cream cheese till smooth. Add in the greek yogurt, followed by powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt, beating till smooth and well mixed.
Remove pizza from the oven once golden and allow to cool till just warm. Top first with whipped yogurt/cream cheese mixture, then with fruit, and any optional toppings. Slice, serve and enjoy!