Wyman's Year-Round Employment Opportunities
Wyman's of Maine accepts applications at all times for all positions. If you are interested we encourage you to apply now. Please Note: We look first at our pool of applicants who have applied within the last 2-3 months so we encourage you to keep your application up to date.
Assistant Brand Manager / Brand Manager depending on experience
General Position Summary
Assist in the planning, organizing and controls from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives by performing the following duties:
Essential Job Functions
- Marketing Plan
- Assists in drafting annual marketing plan.
- Review Prior Year Activities
- Assist in making recommended additions and deletions
- Aids in ensuring the market plan stays on target for the Fiscal Year.
- Website & Social media
- Creates a new, updated, fresh website for USA and Canada.
- Leverage Pinterest for recipe creation
- Create “Life of a WBB video”
- Update existing videos to link with current state of business.
- Oversee Facebook & Instagram, create regular posts, respond to consumers comments.
- Create a strategy for Twitter – currently have a poor following and are largely non-relevant
- Linked In – create a presence and help shape a strategy.
- Pinterest – Make recipes come to life and drive traffic to site.
- Website / YouTube – create blog posts and/or get to know your farmer section to bring consumers closer to our farming practices.
- Oversees Destini to ensure store finder is up to date.
- Creates a new, updated, fresh website for USA and Canada.
- Public Relations
- Assists with strategic planning and content creation so that our PR Agency has a steady stream of material to work with.
- As needed, help with tours and visitors at the factories and farm.
- Oversee Tradeshows such as Natural Products Expo West.
- Assist with Brand building events and activities.
- Assists in the development and launch plans of new items.
- Identify White Space Opportunities
- Aid in concept testing new items
- Assist in developing packaging
- Help creating a demand plan – communicate that plan with all stakeholders
- Support Sales Organization with new items, sell sheets, development of promotional plan, etc.
- Participate in Inventory Management calls
- Work with incubator partner (LL Bean) to quickly launch and test new items.
- Supports the business with monthly analysis of Nielsen data and ad hoc data pulls.
- Assists in creating financial support for innovation investment.
- Aids in the evaluation of media spending and ROI analysis
- Supports sales team need for information, data, sell sheets, customer presentations, etc.
- Manages promotional items and point of sale materials such as art files for coupons.
- Oversee Inmar in Coupon creation and ongoing redemptions
- Budget Tracking
- Assist in oversight of budget to ensure the marketing department stays on budget for the year
For a more detail job description please click here.
PRODUCTION WORKERS - SEASONAL POSITIONS
Are you looking for a fast paced, super exciting seasonal job that offers a great opportunity to earn good pay? The Wild Blueberry Harvest is fast approaching! Jasper Wyman & Son is seeking dependable people for seasonal work in our Deblois and Cherryfield facilities on our production lines. Training available for this 4-6 week position. These are 12 hour shifts, 7 days per week. Only those who can commit to these shifts and hours should apply! This is a great opportunity to work a 6 week summer job and earn extensive overtime! Pay rate is $10.00 – $11.50 per hour. Applications can be found at www.wymans.com or at any Wyman’s of Maine facilities. Please forward all applications to:April Norton Director of Human Resources Fax: 207-546-3311 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Jasper Wyman & Son is registered with the Department of Homeland Security E-Verify (employment eligibility) program
PRODUCTION AND INSPECTION WORKER - FULL TIME POSITIONS
Jasper Wyman & Son is seeking dependable people for full-time work in our Cherryfield facilities on our production lines and inspection operations. These position have openings on night and day shifts. Training is provided for all positions. Pay rate is $11.00 minimum per hour. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, company paid Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, and 401K Savings Plan. Go to www.wymans.com to print an application, or:
Jasper Wyman & Son April Norton, Human Resources Director P.O. Box 100 Milbridge, ME 04658 Fax: (207) 546-3311
PART TIME/CALL-IN SECURITY JOBS
CHERRYFIELD & DEBLOIS ME
Jasper Wyman & Son is seeking dependable, individuals to work in our Cherryfield and Deblois facility.
Responsible for providing unarmed security, safeguarding, facilities, conducting patrols and escorting visitors as necessary. Must be at least 18 years of age or older, have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing. Must be authorized to work in the United States and have the ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. This person must be able to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standards. Neat and professional appearance and a friendly and professional demeanor are important as well as the ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively. No Calls Please.
Please download an application from www.wymans.com or pick up an application at:
280 Main Street in Milbridge or 178 Main Street in Cherryfield. Email email@example.com.
SANITARIAN – FOOD PROCESSING
Jasper Wyman & Son is seeking a dependable sanitation worker to work in our Cherryfield plant. Should have prior experience with food facility sanitation including cleaning chemicals, but will train the right person. You will be responsible for ensuring that processing lines are properly cleaned and sanitized at the end of normal operating hours and into the early morning hours. Easy commute just off Route 1 in Cherryfield.
This is a year round, night shift position. Hours are 9 pm – 5:30 am Monday – Friday. Competitive pay plus shift differential, higher rates of pay negotiable for sanitation experience. Additional hours will be required by the demands of the position from time to time. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, company paid Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, and 401K Matching Savings Plan. Go to www.wymans.com to print an application or:Please contact: Jasper Wyman & Son April Norton, Human Resources Director P.O. Box 100 Milbridge, ME 04658 Fax: (207) 546-3311 firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you may fill out an application at:
|Field/Farm Headquarters||Cherryfield Plant|
|601 Rt. 193 (across from airstrip)
|178 Main Street (Rt. 193)
Wyman's of Maine is registered with the Department of Homeland Security E-Verify (employment eligibility) program and complies with all employment eligibility requirements.
To see the documents required for I-9 completion open the attachment below:
Please note that DHS Everify system requires one document that contains your photograph.