Make Every Day Fruitful!
How much fruit do we need as part of a healthy diet? According to the latest dietary guidelines from the USDA, we should aim to fill half our plate with fruits and vegetables. The goal is to eat about 3 cups of vegetables and 2 cups of fruit every day, depending on age, sex and physical activity level. If you’re one of the many who fall short of the two-cups a day goal, here’s an easy fix. Think frozen: Wyman’s Simply Fantastic Frozen Fruit.
Get Your Daily Fruit Fix
It’s easy: no peeling, coring, pitting or slicing needed. In most cases, you can use Wyman’s right out of the freezer, no thawing required.
- Make your favorite fruit recipes in any season with Wyman’s frozen fruit.
- Toss Wyman's frozen berries into your muffin or pancake batter.
- Add color and healthy nutrients to your green salads and grain dishes with Wyman's frozen fruit.
- Accompany your entrées with fruit chutneys, sauces and relishes made with Wyman’s frozen fruit.
- Start your day with a healthy smoothie and end it with a delicious, fruity sorbet…all made with Wyman’s frozen fruit.
Find your daily fruit goal here.
The amount of fruit you need every day varies with your age, sex and physical activity level. To find the goal that’s right for you, view this chart from the USDA ChooseMyPlate guidelines: How Much Fruit Is Needed Daily?